WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. SQL/Tableau Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.Responsibilities
- Database development, reporting development and data migration
- Perform database design by analyzing business requirements
- Develop complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and SSIS packages
- Define and develop a data migration strategy between different products and platforms
- Write, optimize and tune complex SQL scripts
- Design, develop and migrate SSRS reports
- Must have a thorough knowledge of, and experience building ETL jobs utilizing SSIS packages for data import, export, normalization and manipulation
- Meet with business experts to analyze and document requirements from a database perspective
- Assist database administrators (DBA) in defining architectural standards for database applications
- Extremely strong database skills (MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Create a data dictionary that will improve trust and data usage
- Building customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling in Tableau Server
- Establish and maintain working relationships with technical and architectural team members across the technology organization
- Must have 7+ years of experience in relational database development or administration
- Must demonstrate a clear understanding of the logical and physical database design and data normalization concepts
- Must have extensive hands-on experience with MS SQL Server 2012 SSIS, MS SQL Server 2012 SSRS
- Solid experience with writing and developing reports in Tableau
- Excellent, proven troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering or equivalent work experience
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.