Cognizant Softvision Selected Among “Strong Performers”
Midsize Digital Agencies = Experience Success
Latest posts by Softvision Team
- Cognizant Softvision Holds Design Thinking Workshops - April 17, 2019
- Top Drupal Developers Attend DrupalCon Seattle - April 17, 2019
- Softvisioners Participate in Lviv Half Marathon - April 16, 2019
February 1, 2019 – Cognizant Softvision was included in an article on Forrester’s website regarding their 2018 report, “The Forrester Wave™: Midsize Digital Experience Agencies, Q4 2018.”
The article discusses how, during their study of midsize digital experience agencies, Forrester discovered that there are four main reasons clients prefer to work with a midsize company:
- Clients felt that the agencies are “An extension to my team.”
- Customers believe that the agencies are big enough to do complex projects.
- It was found that clients believed midsize agencies to be “more agile than the ‘big guys.’”
- Clients were confident in getting things done together, as their midsize agencies were a “great cultural fit.”
The article continued, stating that they found that “digital experience agencies fell into three categories of goodness.” They listed companies which lead the pack, are strong performers, and are contenders with solid options, and Cognizant Softvision was named among Forrester’s selection of “Strong Performers that offer competitive options.”
To read the full article, click here.